This parabolic reflector is designed to increase the gain of an SM. The new claw™ mounting system makes installation and replacement of the SM quick and easy.
- Increase by 20 dB @ 5.8 GHz
- Increase of 11.5 dB @ 2.4 GHz
- AccuAim™ elevation adjustment
- SM snaps on in 2 seconds, whole dish assembles in minutes
- This reflector has an additional feature called the Corrective Optics Package (COP). It is small like a Test Adapter and will add 1-2 dB gain for the 5.8 FSK products ONLY. COPs are ordered an sold separately.
- FCC ID: S4DSTINGER-01
- Gain spec accuracy +/- .75 dB
Downloads & Links
- 2.4, 5.2, 5.4, 5.8
- Gain Increase Over SM:
- 20 dB @ 5.8 GHz
- 18 dB @ 5.8 GHz (w/Moto 430)
- 11.5 dB @ 2.4 GHz
- Effective Aperture:
- 23.7 inches (60 cm)
- 12° @ 2.4 GHz
- 5.5° @ 5.8 GHz
- F/B Ratio:
- 20 dB @ 2.4 GHz
- 30 dB @ 5.8 GHz
- FCC ID::
- 27.4 inches (70 cm)
- 25.3 inches (64 cm)
- Wind Speed:
- Operational - 50mph (80.5KM/hr)
- Survival - 100mph (161 KM/hr)
- Extend the range miles beyond that of a bare SM
- This form factor is well suited for residential and low-profile commercial installations, especially in upscale neighborhoods, and would be recognized by most casual observers as nothing more than a satellite TV antenna.
- This antenna assures a very solid point-to-point solution for critical backhaul applications.